- FORM FACTOR3.5 INCH
- RPM5400 RPM
|Formatted capacity (512 bytes/sector)**||4000GB (4TB)|
|Bytes per sector||4096|
|Default sectors per track||63|
|Default read/write heads||16|
|Recording density (max)||2294 kB/in|
|Track density (avg)||540 ktracks/in|
|Areal density (avg)||1203 Gb/in|
|SATA interface transfer rate||600 MB/s|
|Maximum data transfer rate||190 MB/s|
|ATA data-transfer modes supported||PIO modes: 0 to 4
Multiword DMA modes: 0 to 2
Ultra DMA modes 0 to 6
|Height (max)||20.17mm / 0.794 in|
|101.6mm (± 0.25) / 4.0 in (± 0.010)|
|Length (max)||146.99mm / 5.787 in|
|Weight (typical)||490g / 1.08 lb|
|Average latency||6.0 ms|
|Power-on to ready (typ)||10.0s|
|Standby to ready (typ)||10.0s|
|Startup current (typical) 12V||2.0A|
|Voltage tolerance (including noise)||5V ±5%
|Non-Operating (Ambient °C)||–40° to 70°|
|Operating ambient temperature (min °C)||0°|
|Operating temperature (drive case max °C)||60°|
|Temperature gradient||20°C per hour max (operating)
30°C per hour max (non-operating)
|Relative humidity||5% to 90% (operating)
5% to 95% (non-operating)
|Relative humidity gradient (max)||30% per hour|
|Wet bulb temperature (max)||30°C max (operating)
40°C max (non-operating)
|Altitude, operating||–304m to 3048m
(–1000 ft to 10,000 ft)
(below mean sea level, max)
(–1000 ft to 40,000+ ft)
|Operational shock (max)||80 Gs (read) / 70 Gs (write) at 2ms|
|Non-operational shock (max)||300 Gs at 2ms|
|Vibration, operating||10Hz to 22Hz: 0.25 Gs, Limited displacement
22Hz to 350Hz: 0.50 Gs
350Hz to 500Hz: 0.25 Gs
|Vibration, non-operating||5Hz to 22Hz: 3.0 Gs
22Hz to 350Hz: 3.0 Gs
350Hz to 500Hz: 3.0 Gs
|Idle||2.2 bels (typical)
2.4 bels (max
|Seek||2.4 bels (typical)
2.7 bels (max)
|Non-recoverable read errors||1 per 1015bits read|
|Load/unload cycles||600,000 at 25°C, 50% rel. humidity|
|Note||***Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
These drives provide the following key features:
- Compliant with RoHS requirements in China and Europe.
- High instantaneous (burst) data-transfer rates (up to 600MB per second).
- Native Command Queuing with command ordering to increase performance in demanding applications.
- Quiet operation.
- SeaTools diagnostic software performs a drive self-test that eliminates unnecessary drive returns.
- State-of-the-art cache and on-the-fly error-correction algorithms.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. drive monitoring and reporting.
- Supports latching SATA cables and connectors.
- TGMR recording technology provides the drives with increased areal density.
- Worldwide Name (WWN) capability uniquely identifies the drive.