The Ant Esports ICE 130 AG is a perfect combination of modern looks and traditional elegance. With its multi-textured front panel comprising of a stylish RGB strip running along with a beautifully crafted panel with a matte finish and meshed bottom to strike a balance between looks and optimum airflow the ICE 130 AG is bound to tick all the right boxes in your list.
With a housing capacity ranging from mITX up to an ATX standard motherboards along with eight 120mm fans, the cabinet ensures proper cooling of all the components all the time. Dual magnetic dust filters, one on top and another at the bottom keep the builds dust-free while aiding in hassle-free cleaning, and the perforated PSU shroud not only assist in better airflow but also in a cleaner and tidier cable management.
Air cooling enthusiast can house the beefiest of coolers with it 160mm CPU cooler clearance and with a decent 265mm graphics card capacity one can use almost every card on the market today. As for storage, the options are plenty and the user can either go with two HDDs or two SSDs or can opt for four SSDs and one HDD. With its seven expansion slots and capacity to hold a 240mm radiator in the front the cabinet is capable of housing even the most powerful of builds.
The ICE aka Innovative Cooling Equipment, lineup promises to bring unmatched cooling, uncompromised quality, and unconventional RGB lighting to the reach of every gamer. Designed and created with utmost precision keeping in mind the need of every system builder alike the ICE series guarantees not only to elevate your system performance but also to keep you ahead in the heat of battle with its efficient cooling and sturdy construction.
Key Features and Specifications
- Awesome front Panel with RGB strip – The front panel is a combination of a matte finish and mesh bottom along with an intricately placed RGB strip for the perfect look.
- Ample Cooling: Can house eight 120mm fans out of which one rear fan comes pre-installed.
- Dual Dust filters: The case comes with two magnetic dust filters, on top and bottom, to keep your build clean and dust-free.
- Spacious interiors: Can accommodate up to 240mm AIO in the front or a 160mm tall air cooler.
- Well populated IO panel: 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Audio, 1 x Mic and Reset button.
|Chassis Size||344 x 196 x 430 mm|
|Motherboard Type||ATX, Micro-ATX, ITX Motherboard|
|Drive Bays||2 x 3.5″and 2 x 2.5″|
|Fan Support||120 mm x 3 Front
120 mm x 2 Top
120 mm x 2 Bottom
120mm x 1 Rear
|Liquid Cooling Support||120 / 240 mm x 1 Front
120 mm x 1 Rear
|I/O Panel||1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Audio In, 1 x Mic|
|VGA Card Length||265 mm|
|CPU Cooler Height||160 mm|
|Package Size||501 x 251 x 441mm|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
There are no reviews yet.