Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6600 Gaming 8GB GDDR6
Powerhouse 1080P Performance
Gear up for incredible 1080p gaming performance. Built on the revolutionary AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture.
AMD RDNA™ 2
AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture introduces significant architecture advancements in the form of an enhanced compute unit, new visual pipeline, and AMD Infinity Cache, enabling high resolution gaming performance with vivid visuals.
AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution
Get a boost in frames in AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution1 supported games for a high-quality, high-resolution gaming experience.
Get pulled into the action with the latest visual technologies, powered by AMD FidelityFX2 and DirectX® 12 Ultimate with DirectX® Raytracing.
AMD Smart Access Memory3
Enjoy increased performance with an all-AMD system for the ultimate gaming advantage. AMD Smart Access Memory3 enables select AMD Ryzen™ desktop processors to harness the full potential of the AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series.
AMD Radeon™ Graphics Cards
are Windows 11 Ready
AMD Radeon™ RX 6000 Series graphics card powered desktop PCs give you access to gaming features such as DirectX® 12 Ultimate, DirectStorage, and Auto HDR for the ultimate gaming experience with Windows 11.
DirectX, Microsoft, and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and/or other countries.
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is available on select games and requires developer integration. See https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx-super-resolution for a list of supported games. AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution is “game dependent” and is supported on the following AMD products: AMD Radeon™ RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX Vega series graphics cards, RX 480, RX 470, RX 460, and all AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics if the minimum requirements of the game are met. AMD does not provide technical or warranty support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution enablement on other vendor’s graphics cards. GD-187.
- For additional information, see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/radeon-software-fidelityfx. GD-172.
- Smart Access Memory technology enablement requires an AMD Radeon(TM) 6000 series GPU, Ryzen(TM) 5000 or select Ryzen(TM) 3000 series CPU (excluding the Ryzen(TM) 5 3400G and Ryzen(TM) 3 3200G) and an AMD 500 series motherboard with the latest BIOS update. BIOS requires support for AGESA 18.104.22.168 or higher. Download latest BIOS from vendor website. For additional information and system requirements, see https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/smart-access-memory. GD-178.
Godfall Images and logos ©2021 Counterplay Games Inc. All rights reserved. GODFALL™ Published and distributed by Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox and the Gearbox Software logo are registered trademarks, and the Gearbox Publishing logo is a trademark, of Gearbox Enterprises, LLC.
“The Medium” and all logos, characters, names, and related indicia are ®, TM & © 2021 Bloober Team S.A. All Rights Reserved.
“The Medium” game developed by Bloober Team S.A. Bloober Team is a registered trademark of Bloober Team S.A. (Inc.) in US and/or other countries. “The Medium” game published and distributed by Bloober Team S.A. All rights reserved.
DiRT 5 images and logos © 2020 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (“Codemasters”). All rights reserved. “Codemasters”®, the Codemasters logo and “DiRT”® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. “DIRT 5”™ and “RaceNet”™ are trademarks of Codemasters. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Developed and published by Codemasters
©2021 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, FreeSync, Radeon, RDNA, Ryzen, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other jurisdictions. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.
PULSE AMD Radeon™ RX 6600
- GPU: Boost Clock: Up to 2491MHz
- Memory: 8GB/128 bit DDR6. 14 Gbps Effective
- Stream Processors: 1792
- RDNA™ 2 Architecture
- Ray Accelerator: 28
|GPU||AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 Graphics Card
AMD RDNA™ 2 Architecture
|Engine Clock||Boost Clock: Up to 2491 MHz
Game Clock: Up to 2044 MHz
Boost Clock is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainabilty will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in application and workloads.
Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
|Memory Size||8GB GDDR6|
|Memory Clock||14 Gbps Effective|
|Displays||Maximum 4 Displays|
|Form Factor||2 slot, ATX
Dimension: 193(L)X 120.05(W)X 40.05(H)mm
|Power Consumption||140W (Board Power)|
|OS||Linux®, Windows® 7*, Windows® 10, and Windows 8.1. 64-bit operating system required
*Does not support all features including but not limited to Hardware Raytracing
|System Requirement||Minimum 500 Watt Power Supply
1 x 8-pin Power Connector.
PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
Minimum 8GB of system memory. 16GB recommended.
|Sapphire Features||Premium Digital Power Design
Dual-X Cooling Technology
Intelligent Fan Control
Precision Fan Control
Two-Ball Bearing Fans
|AMD Features||AMD RDNA™ 2 Gaming Architecture
DirectX® 12 Ultimate
Smart Access Memory
PCI® Express 4.0 Support
AMD FreeSync™ Technology
DisplayPort™ 1.4 with DSC
Video Streaming up to 8K
Radeon™ VR Ready Premium
Radeon™ Image Sharpening
Game Driver Optimizations
|Memory size||8 GB|
|Series||Radeon RX 6600|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
There are no reviews yet.