Kingston KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD
High-Performance Storage for Desktop and Laptop PCs
- PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2
- 7,000MB/s Read, 7,000MB/s Write
- Includes cloning software
- Part Number: SKC3000D/2048G
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Interface||PCIe 4.0 NVMe|
|Random 4K read/write||up to 1,000,000/1,000,000 IOPS|
|Total Bytes Written (TBW)||1.6PBW|
|Power consumption||5mW idle / 0.36W avg / 2.8W (MAX) read / 9.9W (MAX) write|
|Dimensions||80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm|
|Vibration operating||2.17G peak (7-800Hz)|
|Vibration non-operating||20G Peak (20-1000Hz)|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Kingston KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD delivers next-level performance using the latest Gen 4×4 NVMe controller and 3D TLC NAND. Upgrade the storage and reliability of your system to keep up with demanding workloads and experience better performance with software applications such as 3D rendering and 4K+ content creation. With formidable speeds up to 7,000MB/s1 read/write, it ensures improved workflow in high-performance desktop and laptop PCs making it ideal for power users who require the fastest speeds on the market.
The compact M.2 2280 design fits seamlessly into motherboards and gives greater flexibility where high-power users appreciate responsiveness and superior loading times.
Full capacities available from 512GB–4096GB2 to meet your data storage requirements.
- PCIe 4.0 NVMe high-performance
- Upgrade with full capacities up to 4096GB2
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor
- Low profile graphene aluminum heat spreader
PCIe 4.0 NVMe Technology
Master intensive applications with speeds up to 7,000/7,000MB/s1 read/write.
Upgrade and manage storage with full capacities up to 4096GB2.
Compact M.2 design fits easily into small form factor (SFF) systems, desktops and laptop PCs.
Low profile graphene aluminum heat spreader
Exceptional thermal dissipation keeps your drive cool with maximum performance.
- Based on “out-of-box performance” using a PCIe 4.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage.
- Some of the listed capacity on a flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide.