Gigabyte Radeon RX 6600 Eagle 8GB GDDR6
- Powered by AMD RDNA™ 2 Radeon™ RX 6600
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 128-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans
- Screen cooling
- Graphene nano lubricant
- Protection back plate
- Boost Clock* : up to 2491 MHz
- Game Clock* : up to 2044 MHz
|Graphics Processing||Radeon™ RX 6600|
|Core Clock||Boost Clock* : up to 2491 MHz
Game Clock* : up to 2044 MHz
|Memory Clock||14000 MHz|
|Memory Size||8 GB|
|Memory Bus||128 bit|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)||224 GB/s|
|Card Bus||PCI-E 4.0 x 8|
|Digital max resolution||7680×4320|
|Card size||L=282 W=113 H=41 mm|
|Power Connectors||8 pin*1|
|Output||DisplayPort 1.4a *2
HDMI 2.1 *2
|Note*||* “Boost Clock” is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
* “Game Clock” is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.
There are no reviews yet.