- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen?/ 2nd Gen Ryzen?/ 1st Gen Ryzen?/ 2nd Gen Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics/ Athlon? with Radeon? Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Intel??Dual Band 802.11ac Wave2 WIFI & BT 5
- DisplayPort, HDMI*2 Ports for Multiple Display
- Ultra-Fast?NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with?Thermal Guard
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with High-end Audio Capacitors
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Digital LED & RGB LED Strips
- Intel? GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 Features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune? and Cloud Station? Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click
|CPU||AM4 Socket: Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen?/ 2nd Gen Ryzen?/ 1st Gen Ryzen?/ 2nd Gen Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics/ Athlon? with Radeon? Vega Graphics Processors(Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.)|
|Memory||2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
* ECC is only supported with AMD Ryzen? and Athlon? of PRO-series CPU.
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor:1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
2 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@60 Hz(Note)
* Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2.(Note)
* One of HDMI function is limited if using an AMD Athlon? 200-series APU.Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 16 GB(Note) Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Audio||Realtek? ALC1220-VB codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Intel? GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Wireless Communication Module||Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
Support for 11ac 160 MHz wireless standard and up to 1.73 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
** Intel WIFI driver only support for Win10-64bit
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16(Note)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)(Note) Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Storage Interface||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
|Internal I/O Connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x digital LED strip header
1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x speaker header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2×6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x chassis intrusion header
|Back Panel Connectors||1 x DisplayPort
2 x HDMI ports
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
2 x SMA antenna connectors (2T2R)
3 x audio jacks
|Unique Features||Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Support for Windows 7 64-bit
* To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
* Intel WIFI driver only support for Win10-64bit
* Please download the “Windows USB Installation Tool” from GIGABYTE’s website and install it before installing Windows 7.
|Form Factor||Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm|
There are no reviews yet.