- Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 14+1 DrMOS, six-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe® 5.0, USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C®, front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support
- Made for online gaming: WiFi 6, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet and TUF LANGuard
- Two-way AI Noise-Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
- Comprehensive cooling: Enlarged VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsinks, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility in Armoury Crate
- Outshine RGB Aura Effect: Stylish edge and PCH lighting design, addressable RGB headers and RGB strip header support
Durable. Stable. Reliable.
ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 takes all the essential elements of the latest Intel® processors and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive cooling system, this motherboard offers rock-solid and stable performance for marathon gaming. Aesthetically, TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 sports the new TUF Gaming logo and incorporates simple geometric design elements to reflect the dependability and stability that defines the TUF Gaming series.
- DrMOSThe onboard VRMs feature 14+1 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 12th Gen Intel Core processors demand.The power stages are each rated to handle 80 amperes to provide stable performance for current and future Intel processors.2. Six-Layer PCB DesignMultiple PCB layers optimize heat management for critical components, providing more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
3. ProCool Connectors
Compared to traditional power inputs, ASUS ProCool connectors are built to tight specifications to ensure full contact with PSU power cables. The resulting lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and connector failure.
4. TUF Components
Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-solid power to the CPU, improving system stability.
5. Digi+ VRM
The integrated Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, optimized for ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
- Enlarged VRM heatsinkThe extensive surface area of the massive heatsink covers the VRMs and chokes to improve heat dissipation.2. Enlarged PCH heatsinkAn expanded surface area for the chipset cooler maximizes performance and heat dissipation.
3. Three M.2 slots with heatsinks
Three out of four M.2 slots have dedicated heatsinks, keeping M.2 SSDs at optimal operating temperatures to ensure consistent performance and reliability.
Comprehensive Fan Controls
TUF GAMING Z690 motherboards feature comprehensive fan controls that can be configured via the Fan Xpert 4 utility or the award-winning ASUS UEFI BIOS.
Multiple temperature sources
Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors for workload-based cooling, and all settings can be easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or via the UEFI.
AiO water-cooling set
An integrated AIO system enables full control of PWM or DC water pumps, making it perfect for custom or self-contained cooling setups.
4-pin PWM/DC fan
All onboard chassis fan headers support auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
Four PCIe 4.0 M.2
The four PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support up to two 22110 devices and also provide NVMe SSD RAID support for incredible performance potential. Create a RAID configuration with up to four PCIe 4.0 storage devices to enjoy the fastest data transfer speeds.
*Actual transmission speed will be lower than theoretical maximum speed.
* M.2_2 and M.2_4 support type 2280.
DRAM Overclocking Performance
DDR4 OC 5333
Improvements to trace routing design provide the latest Intel processors with enhanced access to memory bandwidth. ASUS OptiMem II technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce path distance, and it adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C
Extensive USB support ensures connections to a wide array of peripherals. TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 includes a USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C® port on the rear I/O panel that delivers increased bandwidth and transmission speeds of up to 20 Gbps.
The 12th Gen Intel processors bring PCIe 5.0 support to the market. PCIe 5.0 offers twice the data transfer speed of PCIe 4.0, making it robust enough to handle new data-heavy tasks. PCIe 5.0 also brings other benefits, such as electrical changes to improve signal integrity, backward-compatible CEM connectors for add-in cards, and backward compatibility with previous versions of PCI Express
Intel® WiFi 6
The Intel® WiFi 6 module is compatible with the 802.11ax standard and pushes theoretical peak bandwidth up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps. Perhaps more importantly for power users, it’s optimized for more efficient operation on crowded networks with a lot of competing traffic. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6. The WiFi antenna designs with four-way positioning that enables better signal reception, and a magnetic base to secure the antenna on the top or side of the PC case.
*Actual speed varies, and depends on networking conditions.
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation
This powerful ASUS-exclusive utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone* and incoming audio while preserving voices. Distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises are removed so you can hear and be heard with perfect clarity while gaming or during calls.
*An audio splitter (3.5 mm audio jack Y-cable) is necessary when using a 3.5 mm headset.
Outshine the Competition
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. TUF Gaming Z690 series features edge lighting to enhance its rugged look, and now the PCH heatsink gets RGB lighting to take the style even further. ASUS Aura offers full RGB control with a variety of functional presets for built-in LEDs as well as third-party strips you can connect to onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
The innovative Q-Latch makes it easy to install or remove an M.2 SSD without the need for specific tools. The design employs a simple locking mechanism to secure the M.2 SSD, neatly eliminating the need for screws.
SafeSlot & SafeDIMM
PCIe 5.0 is 2x faster than PCIe 4.0, so we adapted our SMT manufacturing process for the faster SafeSlot, to ensure the highest data speeds. SafeSlot is a reinforced metal sheath added to a PCIe slot to keep a card firmly installed. Meanwhile, strong ASUS SafeDIMM sheathes support and protect memory modules on select ASUS motherboards, empowering you to insert your modules with speed, accuracy and confidence.
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10 kV of air discharge and +/- 6 kV of contact discharge — greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6 kV and +/- 4 kV. Surface-mounted TVS diodes in a dual in-line package help protect your PC from voltage spikes.
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
DRAM Overvoltage Protection
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless Steel Back I/O Panel
TUF GAMING motherboards have a corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panel bonded with chromium oxide to provide a lifespan that’s three times longer than traditional panels. With this protective feature, TUF GAMING motherboards passed 72-hour salt fog testing, while other brands only passed 24-hour testing.
- CPUIntel® Socket LGA1700 for 12th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- StorageSupports 4 x M.2 slots and 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Ethernet1 x Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet
- Wireless & BluetoothIntel® Wi-Fi 6
- USBRear USB:Total 8 ports, Front USB:Total 7 ports
- Operating SystemWindows® 11 64-bit, Windows® 10 64-bit
- Form FactorATX, 30.5cm x 24.4cm
TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4
Intel® Z690 (LGA 1700) ATX gaming motherboards, 15 DrMOS power phases, PCIe® 5.0, DDR4, Memory, four M.2 slots, Wi-Fi 6 and Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, HDMI®, DisplayPort ™, USB 3.2 Gen. 2×2 Type-C®, Front USB 3.2 Gen 2 TYPE C connector, SATA 6 Gb / s, Thunderbolt ™ 4 support and AURA Sync RGB lighting
- Socket Intel ® LGA 1700: Compatible with the 12th Gen. Intel Core ™ processors
- Improved power solution: 14 + 1 DrMOS, six-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, alloy coils and durable capacitors for stable power supply
- Next generation connectivity: PCIe ® 5.0, USB 3.2 Gen 2 x2 Type-C ® , front connector for USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, compatible with Thunderbolt ™ 4 connector
- Designed for online gaming: WiFi 6E, Intel ® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, TUF LANGuard technology
- Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation: Reduces background noise from microphone and incoming audio for crystal-clear communications, both in your games and in video conferences
- Total Cooling: Larger VRM heatsink, fanless PCH heatsink, M.2 heatsinks, connectors for hybrid fans and Fan Xpert 4 utility in Armory Crate
- Outshine Your Opponents with Aura RGB: Sleek edge lighting and PCH design, support for addressable RGB connectors and RGB strip connectors.
|CPU||Compatible with 12th Gen Intel® Socket LGA1700 processors. Intel® Core ™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® *|
|Memory||Memory Channels 4DDR4 (Dual channel)
Maximum Memory capacity 128 GB
|Graphics||1 x DisplayPort 1.4
1 x HDMI® port
|Ethernet||1 x Intel® 2.5Gb Ethernet|
|Wireless & Bluetooth||Intel® Wi-Fi 6|
|Storage||Supports 4x M.2 slots and 4x SATA 6Gb / s ports|
|USB||Rear USB Total 8 front USB ports Total 7 ports|
|Audio||ALC887 / 897|
|Operating System||Windows® 11 64-bit, Windows® 10 64-bit|
30.5cm x 24.4cm
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
There are no reviews yet.